ENABLING THE TRANSFORMATION OF INDUSTRY BY HARNESSING THE POWER OF IOT
Invite-only virtual event for senior-level professionals
18 MAY 2021
Over the last decade, the pace of change and innovation in the manufacturing sector has hit hyperdrive, as businesses of all types seek to modernize their industrial processes and accelerate digital transformation. Across factory and plant floors, supply chains, and integrated networks, terms like industry 4.0, smart supply chain and IoT have shifted from marketing buzzwords to operational essentials. A truly connected industry is here.
IoT Manufacturing Congress North America, 18 May 2021 (MST), is an invite-only virtual event that will shine a spotlight on the real use cases and cutting edge solutions that are revolutionising production and operational efficiency in industry. Join a peer group of manufacturers, CTOs, innovation directors, and supply chain leads at this free event, and hear about the latest in IT/OT convergence, security in the connected ecosystem, and advanced automation.
• Defending against security threats in the IoT age
• Driving industrial transformation with IT/OT convergence
• Digital transformation — shifting the center of gravity to data
• Industry 4.0 and the future of manufacturing
• Dedicated case studies from manufacturers, logistics and technology providers
… and so much more!
Free virtual event
500 online attendees
Virtual conference tracks
2021 SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Presentation: Driving Digital Transformation in the Workplace through new Technology and the IoT
- Building the workforce of the future
- Change management strategies discussed
Hilary Mercer, Vice President Pennsylvania Chemicals, Shell
Presentation: Defending Against Security Threats in the Internet of Everything Age
IIot applications in manufacturing are boundless. The added connectivity can boost workflow efficiency, data collection, and enhance automation. But as the number of interconnected devices rises, so too does the number of security loopholes.
This session will discuss how to tackle IoT security threats, through early detection, constant monitoring, and utilising cutting edge software solutions.
Senior Representative, Armis
Keynote: Digital Transformation – Shifting the center of gravity to data
- Applications to Platform Approach
- Capability not Functionality
- Changing the questions we ask help us become more data driven
- Connected Internally & Externally using an Ecosystem Approach
Viren Shah, Chief Digital Officer, GE Appliances
11:45 – 12:15 (MST)
Best Practices: Defining Your Channel and Eco-System for Strategic Growth in IoT
- What are the key strategies for success?
- What makes the channel successful?
- What kind of eco-system partners are needed in IoT to build your business?
Michael Clark, Management Consultant, OPC Foundation
12:15- 12:45 (MST)
Fireside Chat: Digital transformation and traceability in the food & beverage sector
Digital technologies were adopted slowly by players in the food and beverages sector, but will play a key role in the food and beverage sector transformation: 1) from enabling better understanding of what consumers need and are looking for to 2) producing this in a more sustainable way with less waste and 3) to delivering this where and when the consumers want this.
Digitalization also will catalyse the transformation of the innovation process in F&B: from mainly manual ways of working to data driven product development unlocking customized innovations as well as the ability to better connect consumers to products they want and need.
Finally digital technologies will unlock traceability and in this way enable more transparency as well as more effective management of food safety and quality incidents.
In order to bring the potential of digital technologies in F&B to life the focus must be on 1) quality data mnt; 2) cross functional systems 3) culture and change mnt.
Moderator: James Bourne, Editor in Chief, TechForge
Ellen de Brabander, SVP R&D, Pepsico
Panel: Industry 4.0 and the future of manufacturing
- With a myriad of new technology like edge computing and 5G, IoT tracking sensors, and predictive maintenance shaping the way enterprises manage and run their manufacturing operations, how can IoT leaders cut through the noise and choose the right solutions to optimise production?
- How far has IoT in manufacturing come, and how far does it have to go?
- Driving industrial transformation with IT/OT convergence
- Discussing the new technologies and innovations paving the way for plant and factory floors, smart supply chains, and advanced robotics to supercharge growth and efficiency in manufacturing.
Jordan Pernikoff, Snr. Product Manager, IoT/Digital Transformation, Bayer
Paul Stafford, Engineering Manager – New Technology & Manufacturing Innovation, Toyota North America
Robert Stucky, Engineering Manager, Solar Turbines
Carlos Paredes, Controls Engineering Manager, Amcor
The IoT Singularity: Will AI & ML Make IoT Self-Aware?
In this session we will discuss the possibility of self-aware IoT and what Intelligence really means with respect to IoT, the ways in which it can leverage data, analytics and machine learning.
Senior Representative, PTC
Keynote: Leverage Digital Twins and Simulation to ensure business success
- Understand how road mapping is disciplined executed and how agile approach is being implemented
- How to work with digital twins in real life and concrete examples applied
- IOT journey is to become mobile – sharing of lessons learned
Jesper Toubol, Vice President Operations – Moulding Production, LEGO Group
When is the IoT in Manufacturing Congress 2021?
It takes place on 18 May 2021 from 10.00AM to 2.30PM.
Where is the event?
This is a fully digital event taking place online, consisting of live and on-demand sessions.
What are the registration requirements and how do I register to attend?
Please note: This event has been produced for a specific demographic audience and is an invitation-only conference for the most senior-level professionals. Please complete the form to request an invitation and the team will be in touch with you to confirm your registration.
How do I know if my application was successful?
Once you have requested an invitation to attend, the team will be in touch via email to let you know if your application has been successful.
How much does it cost to attend?
This event is free to attend! Click here to request an invite.
How many people attend the Virtual Event?
We will accept around 500 senior-level attendees for the virtual event.
Are there any networking opportunities?
Once successfully registered to attend the event you’ll receive an email from email@example.com with your login details to access the event’s online platform around a week before the event. Here you can connect and meet with other attendees, speakers and sponsors
What’s the best way to find out what’s going on at the event?
We recommend following us on Twitter (@Techforge_Media) or any of our other social channels as we post regular information and updates about the event there.
Can I speak at/sponsor the event?
You can get in touch with the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 117 980 9023 who will be happy to provide further information and possibilities.
Are there any other events?
This event is brought to you by TechForge. Click here to explore other free virtual events in the 2021 series.