FREE VIRTUAL EVENT
Harnessing The Hybrid Cloud To Drive Business Agility
ON-DEMAND VIRTUAL EVENT
2022 SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Chief Technology Officer at Z-Tech and Global Vice President, Innovation
09:50 -10:00 (EST)
Event Welcome Address
Duncan MacRae, Editor in Chief, CloudTech News
Presentation: Why Hybrid Cloud? An overview of the top benefits of hybrid
● Why choose between public and private clouds when you can have both?
● Even though there’s considerable investment and effort involved, there are significant benefits of hybrid cloud that make it worthwhile for enterprises.
● Identifying opportunities for a hybrid cloud strategy
● An overview of hybrid cloud trends, market developments and outlook
Leanne Starace, Senior VP Solutions Architecture, Equinix
Mark Anderson, Senior Director EMEA, Global Solution Architects, Equinix
Panel discussion: Tips to optimise your hybrid cloud management
● Overcoming the challenges of integrating private and public environments
● Best practices for managing hybrid cloud infrastructure
● How to create greater IT management standardization in practice
● How can your IT team optimize for reliability, performance, cost and compliance?
● Panellists’ recommendations and insights
Moderator: David Terrar, Chair of Cloud Industry Forum
Fernando Velazquez, CTO, Digital Transformation & Innovation Director, Walmart
Konstantin Denishev, Head of Workplace Technology, TSB Bank
Luiz Gondim, Global Vice President Innovation, Anheuser-Busch InBev
Presentation: How to simplify hybrid cloud application orchestration
● Why managing multiple clouds with consistency is a challenge
● What is the best approach to simplify the hybrid cloud complexity
● How to modernise applications to attain business agility
● How to manage and secure the application lifecycle across multiple clouds
● A look at best practices for actual customer deployments
Douglas Lieberman, Global Director Solutions Co-Creation Services, Dell Technologies
Brad Parks, Chief Marketing Officer, Morpheus Data
Presentation: Delivering a hybrid cloud that’s customised for your business needs
● How to resolve latency and performance issues by running cloud-native workloads in proximity to users
● How managed Kubernetes on existing infrastructure can extend your multi-cloud or hybrid cloud architecture
● How to get the agility of the public cloud with the throughput and performance of a private cloud
Jonathan Seelig, Co-Founder & Chairman, Ridge
Presentation: How to secure and govern your hybrid cloud
● As more enterprises are moving their sensitive information to the cloud, are security measures keeping up?
● How to protect vital data and avoid unauthorised access – exploring tactics for managing comprehensive authentication
● How to maintain consistent and complementary security settings across public and private cloud
Jennes Zhang, Global SVP, Chief Technology Officer Information Technology, Procter & Gamble
Panel discussion: How to manage people and processes when migrating to a hybrid cloud environment
● Hybrid cloud migration is not only about the technology, but is also a significant cultural change and requires consideration given to the people and processes in the journey
● How do you adjust your management approach to extract maximum value out of your investments in the cloud?
● How to forge partnerships between business and IT leaders
● How to keep people engaged, productive & connected while re-evaluating existing communication & collaboration tools
● How to train your team and develop new skills for a successful deployment
● Thinking “cloud first” vs. “lift and shift” and how to put this mindset into practice
Moderator: David Terrar, Chair of Cloud Industry Forum
Scott Robertson, Principal Cloud Technology Solution Architect, Co-op
Shouvik Ray, Head of Enterprise IT and Information Security, Westamerica Bank
John Lunn, Technical Architect for Microsoft Cloud, BT
Keynote presentation: Cloud Transformation and Composite Cloud Approach
● What does a successful Hybrid strategy look like, and how do you go about achieving it? Advice on best practices
● Understanding your ROI: how do you measure success?
● How to keep people engaged, productive, and connected while re-evaluating existing communication and collaboration tools
● How to maximise your cloud potential to drive business wins going forward
Praveen Moturu, Vice President, Chief Enterprise Architect, Mars
Fireside chat: AI Powered by Hybrid Cloud – Setting the Scene For the Future
The world of IT is changing and accelerating at an unprecedented rate powered by Cloud Infrastructure and Artificial Intelligence. AI allows companies to create seemingly magical services such as customer service chatbots, lightning fast fraud detection, accurate retail check outs and recommended services for online shopping. Most organisations doing this at scale are digital native, born in the cloud, but they are setting the standard for how end users expect to experience services today. The reason these companies are so far ahead is because AI requires complex high performance compute and software.
So how do more traditional enterprises compete? Most mainstream enterprises require a private cloud solution, they have data gravity or data adjacency challenges or keeping data transit costs low, or they are challenged by data sovereignty, ownership or privacy concerns. Equinix and Nvidia partnered together to solve for delivering AI Infrastructure with connectivity, security and proximity to every enterprise around the globe – to Democratise AI for the Enterprise using Hybrid Cloud.
Join us to hear from 2 of the most exciting technology leaders in the industry today as they discuss Why and How this partnership is helping organisations harness the power of AI for all enterprises; enabling you to achieve all of the possibilities that AI can deliver.
Zachary Smith, Managing Director, Bare Metal, Equinix
Kevin Jones, Principal Product Manager, NVIDIA
All sessions will be available on-demand for 30 days after the event has finished!
Hybrid Cloud Congress will take place virtually via our official AI-powered online platform. This platform will host the virtual sessions and networking during the event. Register your free ticket for the chance to connect and network with industry experts, discuss current and future strategies, and supercharge your event experience!
Don’t miss the opportunity to join the event’s exclusive speed networking session; meet with like-minded professionals for quick rounds of 1-2-1 meetings, all handcrafted by our AI matchmaking engine. Build new connections, renew old ones and develop your business goals.
The online platform is now live! Click here to log in and start networking!
Click below if you are registered and want to learn more about networking