2021 SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Global Technology Adoption and Communications Lead, Digital Workplace Services
09:50 – 10:00 (MST)
Event Welcome Address
Duncan MacRae, Editor in Chief, Techforge
Presentation: The Evolution of the Workplace and the Opportunity to Embrace New Technologies for Change
- The integral role of technology in driving post-pandemic workplace transformation.
- What are the top digital workplace challenges and how can they be addressed?
- Understanding how some companies have successfully leveraged the disruption to their advantage.
- Exploring how cloud and edge computing have enabled the migration of business data and operations.
Travis Bonnough, Team Lead Enablement and Customer Experience – Staffbase
Troy Griggsby, Communications and Brand Manager – US AutoLogistics
Panel Discussion: Digital Technology for the Reinvention of the Employee Experience – Redesigning Organizations to be more Agile and Effective
- Analysing the impact of automation, Machine Learning, robotics, AI, chatbots, and digital twins on driving business efficiencies.
- Exploring which transformative and immersive technologies are right for your organization and how they can help your business thrive.
- Discussing the ways in which automation of routine work can help your employees be more effective and advance your business.
Matthew Neutra – Audio Innovation Lead, Bose
Konstantin Denishev – Head of Workplace Technology, TSB Bank
Lelian Cestari – Global Technology Strategist, Bacardi
Robert Burkhart – Digital Technology Workplace Experience Strategist, Nationwide
11:15 -11:45 (MST)
Case Study: How Innovation can Fast Track your Digital Journey
- Preparing your technology infrastructure for the future today.
- Embracing change and gearing up for the inevitable new workplace reality.
- How to reshape, build, adapt and execute a new digital workplace strategy that aligns with your company’s goals.
- Creating a framework for guiding your company along its digital journey.
Tony Strows – Head of Digital Strategy & Transformation, Philips
Presentation: The Importance Of Growing A Digital Mindset In The New Modern Workplace
Join this session to learn about Mondelēz International’s approach for digital transformation:
- Discuss their company’s digital workplace journey, with lessons learned along the way.
- How Digital Workplace Services is supporting the increase in adoption of technologies and new ways of working.
- Review the leadership skills everyone needs to lead in this new world.
- Critical technology learning and training methods, and the role of technology in career development.
Margherita Capriglione – Global Technology Adoption & Communications Lead, Digital Workplace Services, Mondelēz International
Gina Trovarelli – NA Change Management, Technology & Communications Lead, Mondelēz International
Panel Discussion: Designing a Frictionless Digital Employee Experience
- What are the opportunities and challenges for your business? Leveraging new design concepts, virtual environments and technologies to create more productive, convenient and collaborative teams and operations.
- How to enable enhanced productivity in a distributed, hybrid workplace.
- What are the unique values that virtual and augmented reality can bring to your workplace?
- Exploring the ways in which a digital workplace framework unifies your disconnected employee technologies and streamline both your internal process and external customer relations.
MODERATOR : Douglas Hegley – Chief Digital Officer, Metropolitan Museum of Art
Dr Ken Dooley – Chief Strategy Officer, Haltian
James Krick – Director of Digital Workplace Services, Campbell Soup Company
Mark Christianson – Digital Experience Delivery Senior Lead, Mars
Sarika Tyagi -Senior Digital Product Leader, Amazon
Carmen Carigan, Senior Account Executive, Staffbase
All sessions will be available on-demand until December 10th
Future Work Solutions Congress took place virtually via our official AI-powered online platform. This platform hosted the virtual sessions and networking during the event.
You can still access the event’s platform; meet with like-minded professionals, build new connections, renew old ones and develop your business goals.
Click below if you are registered and want to learn more about networking