Realising Tech-enabled Future Work Environments
10 NOVEMBER 2022
2021 SPEAKERS INCLUDE
09:50 – 10:00 (MST)
Event Welcome Address
Duncan MacRae, Editor in Chief, Techforge
Presentation: The evolution of the workplace and the opportunity to embrace new technologies for change
- The integral role of technology in driving post-pandemic workplace transformation
- What are the top digital workplace challenges and how can they be addressed?
- Understanding how some companies have successfully leveraged the disruption to their advantage
- How cloud and edge computing have enabled the migration of business data and operations
Panel discussion: Analysing the impact of automation, machine learning, robotics, AI, chatbots, digital twins and big data on driving business efficiencies
- Undoubtedly, emerging technologies are changing the nature of work. Which transformative technologies are right for you and how can they help your business thrive?
- Using digital technology to reinvent the employee experience and redesign organizations to be more agile and effective
- How the automation of routine work can help your employees be more effective
11:15 -11:45 (MST)
Presentation: Creating a smart office with the power of IoT
- What is IoT enabled smart office automation and how can it be harnessed to help businesses thrive in the workplace of the future?
- Big data will be a key characteristic of the organisation of tomorrow. How we can create a better user experience in smart offices with reliable IoT data
- How smart building technology works using advanced analytics
- How can smart inventory help to streamline business operations?
- How to mitigate cybersecurity risk with IoT smart security solutions
Presentation: Accelerating skills acquisition in the age of intelligent technologies
- As emerging technologies outpace skills, what critical workforce developments do business need to consider? What is AI’s impact on skills needed in the workplace?
- How your business can adjust to the increasing use of technologies and adapt the workforce to a world where automation is the norm in the enterprise
- An exploration of training methods and the role of technology in career development
- Exploring the opportunities offered by investing in AI and analytics for an internal talent marketplace
Presentation: AI and the future of work
- How AI can drive business efficiencies
- AI: will it replace or augment your workforce?
- AI is used to amplify human potential. Exploring how humans and AI can collaborate effectively to solve the most pressing business challenges
- AI’s impact on workplace productivity, worker privacy, and customer personalization
12:45 – 13:30 (MST)
Panel discussion: Designing a frictionless digital employee experience
- Leveraging new design concepts, virtual environments and technologies to create more productive, convenient and collaborative teams and operations. What are the opportunities and challenges for your business?
- Exploring strategies for creating an employee-centric digital workplace
- How to enable enhanced productivity in a distributed, hybrid workplace
- What are the unique values that virtual and augmented reality can bring to your workplace?
- How a digital workplace framework can help unify your disconnected employee technologies and streamline both your internal process and external customer relations
Dr Ken Dooley – Chief Strategy Officer, Haltian
James Krick – Director of Digital Workplace Services, Campbell Soup Company
Douglas Hegley – Chief Digital Officer, Metropolitan Museum of Art
Mark Christianson – Digital Experience Delivery Senior Lead, Mars
Presentation: Case Study: How innovation can fast track your digital journey
- Preparing your technology infrastructure for the future today
- Embracing change now and gearing up for the inevitable new workplace reality
- How to reshape, build, adapt and execute a new digital workplace strategy in line with your company’s goals
- A framework for guiding your company along its digital journey
All sessions will be available on-demand for 30 days after the event has finished
Future Work Solutions Congress will take place virtually via our official AI-powered online platform. This platform will host the virtual sessions and networking during the event. Register your free ticket for the chance to connect and network with industry experts, discuss current and future strategies, and supercharge your event experience!
Don’t miss the opportunity to join the event’s exclusive speed networking session; meet with like-minded professionals for quick rounds of 1-2-1 meetings, all handcrafted by our AI matchmaking engine. Build new connections, renew old ones and develop your business goals.
Click below if you are registered and want to learn more about networking