2021 SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Global Technology Adoption and Communications Lead, Digital Workplace Services
09:50 – 10:00 (MST)
Event Welcome Address
Duncan MacRae, Editor in Chief, Techforge
Presentation: The Evolution of the Workplace and the Opportunity to Embrace New Technologies for Change
- The integral role of technology in driving post-pandemic workplace transformation.
- What are the top digital workplace challenges and how can they be addressed?
- Understanding how some companies have successfully leveraged the disruption to their advantage.
- Exploring how cloud and edge computing have enabled the migration of business data and operations.
Panel Discussion: Digital Technology for the Reinvention of the Employee Experience – Redesigning Organizations to be more Agile and Effective
- Analysing the impact of automation, Machine Learning, robotics, AI, chatbots, and digital twins on driving business efficiencies.
- Exploring which transformative and immersive technologies are right for your organization and how they can help your business thrive.
- Discussing the ways in which automation of routine work can help your employees be more effective and advance your business.
Matthew Neutra – Audio Innovation Lead, Bose
Konstantin Denishev – Head of Workplace Technology, TSB Bank
Lelian Cestari – Global Technology Strategist, Bacardi
11:15 -11:45 (MST)
Presentation: Creating a Smart Office with the Power of IoT
- Reviewing IoT enabled smart office automation and how it can be harnessed to help businesses thrive in the workplace of the future.
- Exploring IoT data enabling a better user experience in smart offices.
- Analysing smart building technology and how it works using advanced analytics.
- Evaluating smart inventory and how it enables streamline business operations.
- How to mitigate cybersecurity risk with IoT smart security solutions.
Presentation: The Importance Of Growing A Digital Mindset In The New Modern Workplace
Join this session to learn about Mondelēz International’s approach for digital transformation:
- Discuss their company’s digital workplace journey, with lessons learned along the way.
- How Digital Workplace Services is supporting the increase in adoption of technologies and new ways of working.
- Review the leadership skills everyone needs to lead in this new world.
- Critical technology learning and training methods, and the role of technology in career development.
Margherita Capriglione – Global Technology Adoption & Communications Lead, Digital Workplace Services, Mondelēz International
Gina Trovarelli – NA Change Management, Technology & Communications Lead, Mondelēz International
Presentation: AI and the Future of Work
- How AI can drive business efficiencies.
- AI: will it replace or augment your workforce?
- Exploring how humans and AI can collaborate effectively to solve the most pressing business challenges.
- AI’s impact on workplace productivity, worker privacy, and customer personalization.
12:45 – 13:30 (MST)
Panel Discussion: Designing a Frictionless Digital Employee Experience
- What are the opportunities and challenges for your business? Leveraging new design concepts, virtual environments and technologies to create more productive, convenient and collaborative teams and operations.
- How to enable enhanced productivity in a distributed, hybrid workplace.
- What are the unique values that virtual and augmented reality can bring to your workplace?
- Exploring the ways in which a digital workplace framework unifies your disconnected employee technologies and streamline both your internal process and external customer relations.
Dr Ken Dooley – Chief Strategy Officer, Haltian
James Krick – Director of Digital Workplace Services, Campbell Soup Company
Douglas Hegley – Chief Digital Officer, Metropolitan Museum of Art
Mark Christianson – Digital Experience Delivery Senior Lead, Mars
Sarika Tyagi -Senior Digital Product Leader, Amazon
Case Study: How Innovation can Fast Track your Digital Journey
- Preparing your technology infrastructure for the future today.
- Embracing change and gearing up for the inevitable new workplace reality.
- How to reshape, build, adapt and execute a new digital workplace strategy that aligns with your company’s goals.
- Creating a framework for guiding your company along its digital journey.
All sessions will be available on-demand for 30 days after the event has finished
Future Work Solutions Congress will take place virtually via our official AI-powered online platform. This platform will host the virtual sessions and networking during the event. Register your free ticket for the chance to connect and network with industry experts, discuss current and future strategies, and supercharge your event experience!
Don’t miss the opportunity to join the event’s exclusive speed networking session; meet with like-minded professionals for quick rounds of 1-2-1 meetings, all handcrafted by our AI matchmaking engine. Build new connections, renew old ones and develop your business goals.
Click below if you are registered and want to learn more about networking