13 OCTOBER 2021
Cloud in FinTech & Banking Summit, 13 October 2021 is an exclusive free-to-attend virtual event that will shine a spotlight on the real use cases and cutting-edge solutions that are revolutionising industries.
Join a peer group of innovative leaders including CTO’s, CIO’s, Heads of Innovation and Strategy, IT and Information System Directors, and more within this connected ecosystem.
● Data sovereignty and security
● Understanding cloud-native FinTech
● The role of cloud and what the bank of the future may look like
Free Virtual Event
Expert Industry Speakers
500+ Live Attendees
Event Welcome Address
- More information coming soon!
James Bourne, Editor in Chief, Techforge
Presentation: The role of cloud in the shifting landscape of FinTech & Banking
- An overview of the opportunities of cloud adoption by the banking sector
- Understanding cloud deployment models: how to mix and match based on needs
- Understanding how to build a cloud value-assessment model for your business case
- Leveraging the cloud to create new business frontiers
- How to leverage the cloud “above the line” and “below the line” to optimise the organisation
Panel discussion: Navigating finance industry challenges to gain the benefits
- Data sovereignty and how to protect sensitive financial data when moving to the cloud
- Understanding and navigating financial regulations, governance and compliance
- Understanding cyber risk and how to handle security concerns
- How to manage vendor relationships and avoid vendor lock-in
Presentation: Change management – what steps may be needed to help adapt the organisation’s culture and mindset?
- Making the transition to the cloud is not just a technology or process challenge, but also a significant cultural change. How do you adjust your management approach to extract maximum value out of your investments in the cloud?
- How to forge partnerships between business and IT leaders
- How to keep people engaged, productive, and connected while re-evaluating existing communication and collaboration tools
- How to train your team and develop new skills for a successful deployment
- Thinking “cloud first” vs “lift and shift” and how to put this mindset into practice
Presentation: How to apply advanced analytics for integrated insights and visibility
- Does cloud offer the opportunity to synchronise the enterprise?
- How to break down operational and data silos across risk, finance, regulatory, customer support, and more
- How to create connected data sets, enabling more sophisticated insights and analytics
12:15 – 12:45 (MST)
Presentation: What you need to know about Cloud-Native FinTech
- The role of cloud computing in optimising investment decisions and enabling transaction efficiency
- How to protect customers’ sensitive personal information with multi-layer protection, data encryption, and auditing capabilities
- Understanding how cloud can help with anti-fraud monitoring and control
- What cloud-native databases are available for FinTech innovation? How to choose the right one for your organisation?
12:45- 1:30 (MST)
Panel discussion: What does the bank of the future look like?Fireside Chat: Digital transformation and traceability in the food & beverage sector
- The bank of 2030 will look very different from today. Facing changing consumer expectations, emerging technologies and alternative business models, banks need to begin putting strategies in place now to help them prepare for the future.
Keynote presentation: How to build a successful cloud strategy – case study
- What does a successful cloud strategy look like, and how do you go about achieving it? Advice on best practices
- Understanding your ROI: how do you measure success?
- How to maximise your cloud potential to drive business wins going forward
Work with Cloud in FinTech & Banking Summit
We’re looking for a small number of leading professionals to showcase their services and deliver technical presentations to our audience of senior enterprise IT professionals. Get in touch today to learn more about gaining significant brand exposure and promoting your company as a thought leader to an audience of world-wide technology professionals.
Cloud in FinTech & Banking Summit will take place virtually via our official AI-powered online platform. This platform will host the virtual sessions and networking during the event.
Once you are successfully registered for the event, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your unique login details around a week before the event begins.
Once logged in you can plan your time with ease: explore the conference agenda; watch all sessions; view the profiles of sponsors, speakers, and exhibitors. You can also connect with and organize meetings with other attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors.
The online networking platform will launch about a week before the event.
When is the Cloud in FinTech & Banking Summit 2021?
It takes place on 13 October 2021 from 10.00AM to 2.30PM.
Where is the event?
This is a fully digital event taking place online, consisting of live and on-demand sessions.
What are the registration requirements and how do I register to attend?
Please note: This event has been produced for anyone working on cloud in fintech & banking projects, specifically senior professionals who are looking to learn and discover key strategies and innovations to improve efficiencies within their business. Spaces are limited; therefore your registration will be subject to review and you will receive a subsequent email with confirmation that your place is secured within 48 hours of registering.
How do I know if my application was successful?
Once you have requested an invitation to attend, the team will be in touch via email within 48 hours to let you know if your application has been successful.
How much does it cost to attend?
The event is free to attend! Click here to register today!
How many people attend the Virtual Event?
We will accept around 1000 senior-level attendees for the virtual event.
Are there any networking opportunities?
Yes, we have a dedicated event networking platform. Once successfully registered to attend the event you’ll receive an email from email@example.com with your login details to access the event’s online platform around a week before the event. We use an AI-powered matchmaking algorithm that provides instant matches for event participants based on their profiles and areas of interest, allowing you to make meaningful connections aligned with your professional goals. Here you can connect and meet with other attendees, speakers and sponsors.
I want to attend, but can’t make it to the whole event.
That’s no problem! Once successfully registered, you will have access to the events’ sessions and recordings on-demand for 30 days post-event. So you can watch at your earliest convenience
What’s the best way to find out what’s going on at the event?
We recommend following TechForge on LinkedIn as we post regular information and updates about the event there. Follow us on LinkedIn.
Can I speak at/sponsor the event?
You can get in touch with the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 117 980 9023 who will be happy to provide further information and possibilities.
Are there any other events?
This event is brought to you by TechForge. Click here to explore other free virtual events in the 2021 series.