DRIVING FINTECH INTO THE FUTURE WITH THE POWER OF CLOUD
22 FEBRUARY 2022
Cloud in FinTech & Banking Conference, 22 February 2022 is an exclusive virtual event that will explore cloud as a potential game-changer for how financial services will operate in future. As banks face changing consumer expectations, emerging technologies and alternative business models, C-suite executives, CIOs and board members are moving cloud computing to the forefront of their focus.
Join a peer group of innovative leaders at the Cloud in FinTech & Banking Conference including CTO’s, CIO’s, Heads of Innovation and Strategy, IT and Information System Directors, and more within this connected ecosystem.
Key event takeaways:
● Data sovereignty and security
● Understanding cloud-native FinTech
● The role of cloud and what the bank of the future may look like
Free Virtual Event
Expert Industry Speakers
500+ Live Attendees
Event Welcome Address
- More information coming soon!
James Bourne, Editor in Chief, Techforge
Presentation: The role of cloud in the shifting landscape of FinTech & Banking
- An overview of the opportunities of cloud adoption by the banking sector
- Understanding cloud deployment models: how to mix and match based on needs
- Understanding how to build a cloud value-assessment model for your business case
- Leveraging the cloud to create new business frontiers
- How to leverage the cloud “above the line” and “below the line” to optimise the organisation
Panel discussion: Navigating finance industry challenges to gain the benefits
- Data sovereignty and how to protect sensitive financial data when moving to the cloud
- Understanding and navigating financial regulations, governance and compliance
- Understanding cyber risk and how to handle security concerns
- How to manage vendor relationships and avoid vendor lock-in
Presentation: Change management – what steps may be needed to help adapt the organisation’s culture and mindset?
- Making the transition to the cloud is not just a technology or process challenge, but also a significant cultural change. How do you adjust your management approach to extract maximum value out of your investments in the cloud?
- How to forge partnerships between business and IT leaders
- How to keep people engaged, productive, and connected while re-evaluating existing communication and collaboration tools
- How to train your team and develop new skills for a successful deployment
- Thinking “cloud first” vs “lift and shift” and how to put this mindset into practice
Presentation: How to apply advanced analytics for integrated insights and visibility
- Does cloud offer the opportunity to synchronise the enterprise?
- How to break down operational and data silos across risk, finance, regulatory, customer support, and more
- How to create connected data sets, enabling more sophisticated insights and analytics
12:15 – 12:45 (BST)
Presentation: What you need to know about Cloud-Native FinTech
- The role of cloud computing in optimising investment decisions and enabling transaction efficiency
- How to protect customers’ sensitive personal information with multi-layer protection, data encryption, and auditing capabilities
- Understanding how cloud can help with anti-fraud monitoring and control
- What cloud-native databases are available for FinTech innovation? How to choose the right one for your organisation?
12:45- 1:30 (BST)
Panel discussion: What does the bank of the future look like?Fireside Chat: Digital transformation and traceability in the food & beverage sector
- The bank of 2030 will look very different from today. Facing changing consumer expectations, emerging technologies and alternative business models, banks need to begin putting strategies in place now to help them prepare for the future.
Keynote presentation: How to build a successful cloud strategy – case study
- What does a successful cloud strategy look like, and how do you go about achieving it? Advice on best practices
- Understanding your ROI: how do you measure success?
- How to maximise your cloud potential to drive business wins going forward
All sessions will be available on-demand for 30 days after the event has finished
Cloud in FinTech & Banking Summit will take place virtually via our official AI-powered online platform. This platform will host the virtual sessions and networking during the event. Register your free ticket for the chance to connect and network with industry experts, discuss current and future strategies, and supercharge your event experience!
Don’t miss the opportunity to join the event’s exclusive speed networking session; meet with like-minded professionals for quick rounds of 1-2-1 meetings, all handcrafted by our AI matchmaking engine. Build new connections, renew old ones and develop your business goals.